- DEVONIAN PERIOD - Also called slipper coral, it is from the Devonian Period of the Paleozoic Era making it about 419 to 359 million years old.
- METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES - Fossils can help increase accomplishments in the area of business and add excellence to one's environment.
- ANCIENT FOSSIL - It holds the energy of the Earth, helps balance emotions, and increases confidence.
- HANDMADE ORNAMENT - Every item handmade in ethical condition and harmony with nature, weaved with the traditional manual techniques.
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESERVED FOSSIL - Makes a striking ornament for home or workplace. A wonderful gift for anyone interested in natural history.
Sandalina is a type of Horn Coral from Morocco. Horn corals are an extinct order of corals called Rugosa. The fossil is the skeleton of the coral animal or polyp. When they were alive horn corals had a flowerlike appearance. They belong to the phylum called cnidaria, and they are related to jellyfish.